The National Curriculum provides our school with the opportunity for us to create and deliver a curriculum which is clearly focused on the teaching of core skills; those which will equip all of our children well as they move to the next phase of their learning. We aim to achieve outstanding achievement and attainment, whilst ensuring our curriculum is creative, exciting and engaging for our children.
We have developed a curriculum that will allow us to deliver the vision for children at Carcroft Primary School.
In particular it will address the following areas which we have identified as priorities for our children -
- Ensure they achieve high standards in reading, writing and math’s.
- Open up the world to them introducing them to ideas, places and experiences they might not otherwise have.
- Provide opportunities for them to develop and extend their vocabulary and spoken language skills.
- Encourage a love of learning and an excitement about finding out more.
- Develop their ability to be good learners - to ask questions, find answers and construct and explain their understanding.
Please click on the following links for more information about our curriculum approach at Carcroft Primary School.
We pride ourselves in creating a rich and stimulating environment for our children. This is reflected through our curriculum displays.